10 THINGS YOU CAN DO TO SAVE BABIES
1. Remember the babies in your daily thoughts and prayers. Every day say a prayer to end abortion and to ask what you can do each and every day to save children from being aborted
3. Write pro-life papers or speeches for school. This is a great way to spread the pro-life message to your teacher and your classmates. Contact us if you need any help finding information for your project.
4. Wear a pro-life t-shirt. You’ll be amazed at the conversations that your t-shirt will start! Remember that you have a Constitutional right to wear a pro-life t-shirt to your public school. If you don’t have a pro-life t-shirt, you can get one at RockForLifeStore.com. Write us if you need more information on your legal / constitutional right of free speech at a public high school.
5.Write a letter. Unfortunately there are many politicians, companies, entertainers, and musicians who publicly support abortion. Take a few minutes to write a letter to these people or groups explaining your disappointment of their pro-abortion position.
6. Pass out pro-life literature at your school and/or in your community. What a great way to educate your peers. Students for Life of America has some excellent resources to hand out. Check out their products here.
7. Get involved with your high school, homeschool or college campus pro-life group. If your high school doesn’t have a pro-life club, click here to find out how you can start one; if your college campus doesn’t have a pro-life club, click here to find out how you can start one.
8. Get involved with Rock for Life by joining our Summer Festivals Tour Team. Contact us here!
9. Join a peacefull prayerful presence outside a local abortion facility. This is a baby’s last chance at life and a mother’s last chance to have her mind changed. You can be there to offer another option – LIFE! Contact 40DaysForLife.com to join.
10. Volunteer your time at a crisis pregnancy center. Look under “Abortion Alternatives” in the phone book to find one.